|Environmental Requirements:||The Optical Cable Terminal Box Is Not Suitable For Use In The Open, If It Is To Be Used, Protective Measures Should Be Taken.||Operating Temperature:||-25℃～+40℃|
|Storage Temperature:||-25℃～+55℃||Relative Humidity:||Not More Than 85% (at 30℃)|
|Air Pressure:||70～106kPa||Service Life:||20 Years|
2U ST fiber patch panel,
48 Port st fiber patch panel,
2U ST Fiber Patch Panel 48 Port
Fiber Patch Panel 2U ST 48 Port Optical Fiber Terminal Box
Optical cable terminal box series products are auxiliary equipment for terminal wiring in optical fiber transmission communication networks, suitable for direct and divergent indoor optical cables
Connect and protect the optical fiber connector.
1. It has the functions of optical cable introduction, wiring pigtails leading out and fixing and protecting the performance of optical cables, wiring pigtails and the optical fibers in it from damage.
2. It has the function of protecting the fiber optic cable terminal from environmental influences.
3. It has the function of insulating the metal components of the optical cable from the shell of the optical cable terminal box and being able to easily lead to the ground.
4. Provide optical cable terminal placement and remaining optical fiber storage space, and make the installation and operation convenient.
5. The box body can be fixed with sufficient impact strength and has corresponding installation functions for different use occasions.
6. When necessary, it should have the function of optical cable branch connection and functional requirements.
The fiber optic cable terminal box is composed of a shell, an internal component, and an optical fiber connector protector.
The shell should be easy to open and easy to install; the shell should have a lead-out device for the high-voltage protective grounding of the metal components of the optical cable.
2. Internal components.
Internal components should include the following parts:
a. Support frame: the main body of the internal structure, used for the support of the internal structure;
b. Fiber collection tray: used to store optical fiber connectors (and its protective parts) and remaining fibers in an orderly manner. The length of the remaining fibers should not be less than 1.6m, and the radius of curvature of the remaining fiber trays should not be less than 37.5mm. It also provides easy-to-identify fiber number marks and convenient operation space for re-connection;
c. Fixing device: used for fixing of optical cable sheath, fixing of optical cable components and fixing of wiring pigtail.
3. Optical fiber connector protector
The optical fiber connector can be protected by heat shrinkable protective tube, protective clip, etc.
The material used for the parts of the optical cable terminal box should have anti-corrosion properties. If there is no anti-corrosion property, it should be treated with anti-corrosion; its physical and chemical properties must be stable; various materials must be compatible and compatible with the optical cable sheath and wiring pigtails. The set is compatible. To prevent corrosion and other electrical damage, these materials must also be compatible with materials commonly used in other equipment.
Contact Person: sales